Sales Associate Vacancy
SALES ASSOCIATE VACANCY
Based in Shawlands, Glasgow, Robinsons Beds are a family run business hand making quality beds and mattresses for over 40 years and also specialise in selling contemporary bedroom furniture sourced throughout Europe, much of which is exclusive to us in Scotland. We pride ourselves in the standard of product and the customer service we provide meaning we have built up a loyal client base of local and nationwide customers, interior designer and hoteliers.
Position and brief
We are looking for a results driven professional retail sales consultant who has a friendly, confident demeanor with good customer focus and a passion to take the initiative to drive sales. The applicant must have an experienced sales background and willing to learn all aspects of our furniture business as the position requires they will be responsible for all sales activities and relative duties, from lead generation, cross-selling of products through to close. The successful candidate will be able to meet company standards, achieve sales goals and meet and aim to exceed client expectations.
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
• “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
• Maintain showroom and stock areas in a presentable condition
• Actively engage with customers in store
• Keep up to date and knowledgeable on current products and available options
• Cross sell products
• Team up with co-workers to ensure Robinsons Beds company standards are met
• Build trusting relationships with customers
• Proven working experience in sales as this is not an entry level position
• Firm understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English
• Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Customer service focus
• Flexible 4 or 5 days a week which must include Saturdays and Sundays
• Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
How to apply
• Please send your CV and a cover letter with a brief introduction about yourself and why you should be considered for this position to email@example.com